Lots of Kettlebells!
It's time for Long WOD Tuesday! You better come prepared to work for a while. Here are my suggestions for handling a long workout and looking good in the process:
1. First and foremost, wear a headband!
2. Hydrate before, during, and after.
3. Make sure that whatever you eat before the workout is something you're willing to taste again.
4. Spend a little extra time mobilizing before class and after.
5. Give as many high-5's as your hands can handle.
I think that should about do it.
Love you bye!